Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A long dark week.

I can't imagine that no one missed me!

I was sent down to the dungeon to do some more detention. No one told me there was a labyrinth down there. Then to add insult to injury, I was caught (still trying to find my way out, I might add!) after hours and I received more detention. I swear I think someone has put a jinx on me. No one can get this much detention unintentionally. It's just not possible, even the Weasley boys can't get this much detention and they are trying.

I have finished my detention for that - I had to scrub the potions tables and sort the ingredients cupboard. So if I can manage to stay out of trouble for the rest of the day I will be able to have an evening free.

Tonight El and I ARE going to go for a walk in a bubble and I'm going to get her to help me look for the jinx and remove it. I have been too tired to look for it myself. They finally removed the no-talking spell so I can finally ask for some help. I can't take one more detention. I'm weeks behind in my homework and studies. I'm exhausted and I will never get clean again EVER. I'm just going to sit here in the main room and try to catch up on Ancient Rune reading. I hope that I can manage to do that without getting into trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment