Saturday, March 7, 2009

The week that never ends

As if all the detention wasn't bad enough my Ravenclaw boy has found himself another girl - From SLYTERIN - apparently he is just looking for someone who will annoy his parents. I'd be mad - but what is the point of that?

While cleaning the Headmaster's office I had a chat with the Sorting Hat. He thought I was very interesting. I could talk to him so apparently he is a professor of some type. There is a lot of dust in that office. I have to go back today. But there was a lovely bag of wool on one of the chairs - with my name on it! It was so cool. I have been too tired to look at it much though. Anyway, I am looking forward to more chatting with the Hat - he knows so many stories. He told some funny ones about Papa when he was a second year. I don't think I will be able to not tell him I heard the story when I see him next. It certainly does explain his humor over my getting caught sneaking back into school.

One thing about not being able to chat with the other students - I'm getting caught up on my homework. I found a mistake in the sweater I'm knitting and I had to rip it back. That is SO annoying.

I am also making a bag for my swap partner! I'm so hoping she likes it. It's taking longer than I thought it would but it is turning out well. My other package items are all done. I have one set of stitch markers made - but I want to make another. And I have a surprise in the works as well.

There will be pictures but not before it all goes out in the post - must not ruin the surprise!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Ripping out any progress in crochet is annoying enough, but to rip out knit is even worse! I hope you didn't have to rip too much and that you can get back to where you were quickly!

    ReplyDelete