Sunday, February 15, 2009

House Quiz

1. Do you knit or crochet? Knit
How long have you been at your craft? 37 years
2. Do you spin? What type of spinning do you do? yes - all of it, just not all of it well
3. Are there any other crafts that you participate in? sewing, needlework and weaving. If there are fiber and tools involved I'm in favor of doing it
4. What are your favorite yarns/fibers? anything found in nature
5. What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers? acrylic
6. Are there any types/brands of yarn that you are dying to work with but haven't gotten a chance? I can't say that there are. I have managed to try everything I've wanted to, if only to make a swatch
7. What are you currently working on? a couple sweaters, some socks, a hat or two
8. Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn? I haven't heard of any I haven't tried yet.
9. Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift? i have both
10. Where/how to you keep you needles/hooks? i have lots of different storage methods. I am still searching for the perfect me method.
11. Do you like sweets? What are your favorites? yes, you mean you have to choose between them? Oh dear - this could take some time
12. Are you having a birthday during this swap? nope

No comments:

Post a Comment