Friday, February 6, 2009

Well That's annoying! (and homework)

My father sent a portkey to bring me home (that is not the annoying part - wait for it). It was quite fun although Granmere was quite worried that I wouldn't make it and apparated after me to make sure I made it safely. She and father got into a bit of a fight. Her english is worse than his french so I'm not really sure what they were arguing about. I just hauled by trunk to my room and unpacked my summer things and repacked school things. Pere had already gotten my school books and other supplies for me. I missed the shopping but since I was never going to talk my grandparents into letting me come back a day earlier there was no way I would make it. As it is I have missed the Hogwarts Express (again) and Pere has arranged to take me back by portkey this evening.

I have a letter from Dumbledor. In spite of my excellent (his word) agrument I am not going to be sorted by the Sorting Hat. I would stomp my feet - but I've learned that never works to get what one wants. How truely unfair is that anyway! Everyone else gets to be sorted! Merde!

But I am Prefect this year (what ever that means) and have been moved to Hufflepuff. I am moving with Elanor, which is nice. This will be her third house. I am starting to wonder what the Sorting Hat makes of her anyway. It must has spit out a list and terms for her sorting. Apparently it was decided that she and I had become such good friends and worked well together they would keep us together. I sent a message by owl to my Ravenclaw boy - who is, amazingly enough, still in Ravenclaw. Of course since he is already at school he probably knew before I did.

I have a new knitting project! I am absolutely in heaven with it. It took me a very long time to decide I wanted it enough to save my allowance and purchase it. The little leaves are simply adorable. They alone are worth the price of the kit. I love love love knitting them. I can't wait to start the socks. I have a couple of other things I must finish first - but these leaves are my favorite project ever. As soon as I get settled in school I will get some picture of them to share with you.

I do hope Elanor has left me some room in the closet this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment