Friday, February 27, 2009

Yikes!

I managed to sneak away for a few minutes to jot a quick note.

NEVER get caught sneaking back into Hogwarts after you got away with sneaking out. Prof. Trelawny caught me as I came up the passage way. I can't even imagine how she did it. I was only a few feet from the Slytherin common room - with school books. I had a great story - who wouldn't believe I had been studying with some chums from last year? Other than Trelawny, I mean.

Walked me right straight to the tower and dumped me on Dumbledor's rug. I've been doing double and triple detention every since. I'm only allowed off for classes and homework - and then not even the time it takes to do the homework - only some prearranged time that is not enough. It's draconian. Do you have any idea how many bathrooms there are in this place? I do not know where they found the 1/8 inch square tooth brush either. I NEVER need to see another grout line EVER.

I haven't even been allowed to talk to El and find out what happened. Did you know that Dumbledor can put a spell on you that doesn't allow you to talk except to answer a question from a teacher? I haven't been able to get a second glass of any beverage all week. If I can get someone's attention or catch a plate going by I can get some food on my plate, and to be fair the house elves are making sure there are good things on it when meals start, but other than that - not even a tart!

I best get off to bed - I have no idea what kind of torture awaits me tomorrow - but I hope there aren't any other bathrooms I didn't know about before.

No comments:

Post a Comment